Excellent day, thank you so much! I appreciate it – you made me feel less old and more excited for retirement read more
Intentional Investing Workshop
Your journey to merging your money with meaning in your life
This six-hour workshop is targeted at individuals in the wealth accumulation phase, typically between the ages of 35 and 50 years. The session is based on the philosophy that a holistic plan comprises two parts: a life plan and a financial plan.
The purpose of financial life planning is to help you focus on investing your time, energy and money consciously to create the life you want. This is merging money with your life through intentional investing.
Topics covered in this workshop are:
- If you plan, you prosper
- Learning ore about your personality
- Your relationship with money
- What you love about your work
- Creating balance in your life
- Creating your Bucket Wheel, the foundation for your financial plan
Financial Planning and Estate Planning
- Whom do you turn to?
- What does a financial planner do?
- Benefit of an independent investment consultant
- Retirement Fund discussion
- Risk and return relationship
- Diversification versus averaging
- Tax planning
- Group benefits
- Disability cover calculation
- Life cover calculation
- Essential elements for a valid will
- Trust planning